Saturday, October 15, 2011

About me

Welcome ...

I'm Ebtesam Salem Mohammed, I am 23 years old. I was born in Riffa in 19th of September, 1988. I live with my family in a big house in East Riffa. I am married, and I have one daughter. My daughter name is Alhanoof. She is one year old. I love food, and I like to taste all types of food. I am interested in computer science, swimming, and playing tennis.  

I had my bachelor degree from University College of Bahrain (Canadian University before) in 2006 in Software Engineering with the 3.96 grad point average. Before this, I was sent by the ministry of education to study medicine in King A.Aziz University in Jeddah in Saudi, but I left and came back to Bahrain. After I finished my studying I was accepted in the Ministry of Education, and I have been working in teaching for two years in an elementary school. Now, I am joining the post graduate diploma in education program in BTC (Bahrain Teachers College).I am really happy to have this opportunity. I am a hard working and dedicated student. I am friendly and sociable, and I love to work with others in groups.

My dream in life is to see peace and love everywhere in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment